Wednesday 13 February 2013

Console Monitoring in Mainframe Computer system



Computer operators are responsible for monitoring and managing the operations of MVS.

Computer operators use consoles to

* Issue system commands
* Receive system messages

Consoles cannot be used for any other input/output purposes (such as TSO, CICS, etc.).

MVS sends messages via the console that

* Informs you the status of the job
* Request that you perform a required action, such as mounting tapes or catridges

Consoles provid a communication link between you and MVS, JES2/JES3, VTAM, other system components and application programs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog was too good. i really appreciate with your blog.Thanks for sharing.
T20 World Cup Indian Captain Name
Live World cup t20 matches
T20 WC 2016 England Jersey & Logo

Unknown said...

I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
VIVO ipl live streaming full matches
IPL 2016 live stream score
UEFA Euro 2016 Teams

E07.net said...

Hi,

I am jobless now. Please give me some work if you have.
You can pay me whatever you feel reasonable after completion of the task.

What I can do:
Data entry, processing and conversion (I have typing speed more than 60-word per minute)
SEO: link building using various platforms such as forums, blogs, social media, Q&A websites and more
I know some popular programming languages such as PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, AHK etc. but I am not confident to my programming skills.
I can communicate in English comfortably but I'm not a native speaker.

What I can't do:
I can't do complex calculation.
I can't do graphic design related tasks....

Thanks
Pawan
Email: admin@e07.net

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.